In their day-to-day activities, the executives and employees of Vanbreda Risk & Benefits are guided by the interests of the client or partner on whose behalf we are acting.
Our office is affiliated with
- Adfiz, advisers in financial security
- RMIA/RAIA certification (for Registered Insurance Brokers/Advisers)
- RPA certification (for Registered Pension Advisers)
Our membership in Adfiz and our RMIA certification mean we act in accordance with the Independent Advice Code, the Code of Integrity and the RMIA Code of Conduct (available for download; see adjacent)
Code of Conduct for the Processing of Personal Data by Financial Institutions (Gedragscode Verwerking Persoonsgegevens Financiele Instellingen, GVPFI)
Our insurance advisers are highly trained and pursue continuing education in order to ensure their expertise is up-to-date. We also devote a great deal of attention to education and training. A number of our employees possess a certified specialisation, such as:
- Registered Insurance Broker, RMIA
- Registered Insurance Adviser, RAIA
- Registered Pension Adviser, RPA
Our company carries sufficient professional liability insurance.
A detailed description of our services is available in our Service Guide. This ensures you know what you can expect from us, as well as what we will expect from you. You can download the Service Guide here (see adjacent). All our services are subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
We compensate the employees and other natural persons who provide financial services for which we are responsible in such a way as to prevent situations in which our remuneration policy might lead to careless treatment of clients. In determining the remuneration received by our employees, we apply the following guidelines:
- We provide a salary that is in line with the market in order to attract and retain highly-qualified staff to our organisation;
- Our remuneration policy has been structured in such a way as to promote the long-term prioritisation of our clients' interests;
- Our remuneration policy has been structured so as to ensure it is sound in both the business and commercial sense;
- Any variable bonuses awarded are determined based on achievements that can be objectively measured;
- In cases where our risk analysis shows that careless treatment of clients might potentially occur as a result of our remuneration policy, we will take appropriate measures to manage this risk.
We have no salaried employees as referred to in article 1:120 sub 2a of the Financial Supervision Act.